I know what you are thinking… the 2012 season is not even over! I know! But I need to start thinking of next year to purchase all the needed stuff.
Greek (DIY Christmas style): PC to Ren64 to RenC to Grinch totaling 128 channels!
English: I will be building a new board/controller that is called a Renard 64 (Ren64). This board has 64 channels to control lights with (made by a guy with the last name Renard). I can then daisy-chain the Ren64 to the Grinch (Controller that I already have) through the Renard-595 Converter (RenC). This doubles the amount of channels that I have now!
- Enclosure – CG-1000 Cable Demarc Enclosure
- PCB – $10.50 Through doityourselfchristmas.com
- Parts – 1x Mouser (list or Ren64 csv)
- PCB – $8.00 Through doityourselfchristmas.com
- Parts – 1x Mouser (list or RenC csv)
- PIC Programmer: Parts – 1x Pickit2